Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Half-Blood Prince

i wish i could just read the book continuously....unfortunately, i have to work....hehehe....although it is so tempting because what I have is the e-book...and i can easily read it from my computer without looking as though i'm not working ....but i still have a lot of stuff to do....have to finish this before the end of the month....

anyway...this song has been playing in my head for the longest time....and i really think it is such a great song....i especially like the way it was revived by nina...

Love Moves (in Mysterious Ways)

Who'd have thought this is how the pieces fit
You and I shouldn't even try making sense of it
I forgot how we ever came this far
I believe we had reasons but I don't know what they are
So blame it on my heart,oh...

Love moves in mysterious ways
It's always so surprising
When love appears over the horizon
I'll love you for the rest of my days
But still it's a mystery
Of how you ever came to me
Which only proves
Love moves in mysterious ways

Heaven knows love is just a chance we take
We make plans but then love demands a leap of faith
So hold me close never ever let me go
Even though we think we know which way the river flows
That's not the way love goes, no...

Like the ticking of the clock
Two hearts that beat as one
But I'll never understand
The way it's done, oh...

Love moves in mysterious ways


a perfect song for weddings...actually this was played during the wedding of my cousin...and it really was fit for the occasion....

2 Comments:

Blogger azzurri said...

minsan nga parang ang sarap basahin ulit mula sa first book...hehehe =) alam ko na kng sino ung half-blood prince!!!!! =P

21 July, 2005 12:58  
Blogger inuoe said...

shhhhhh!!!! alam ko na rin...wehehe....=P

21 July, 2005 13:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home